Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. Any personal information that you give to us, including your e-mail address, will be used only in the following ways:
While visiting our site, if you give us personal data in order to receive information from us, we will collect and store that personal data. Unless stated otherwise herein, we will not provide your personal data to any third party without your permission. We do not automatically collect your personal e-mail address simply because you visit our site.
If we partner with a third party to provide services and you sign up for those services, we will share your name and other contact information necessary for our partner to provide the services to you.
If you view specific pages or download information from specific pages on our site, we will track and add the number of your visits to the aggregate number of visits by all users in order to better design our site. We may share aggregate demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify you or any other visitor to our web site.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as detailed in this Privacy Pledge. We will post any changes to this Privacy Pledge on this site so that you always know what information we collect and how we use it.
Social Media Policy
ELVIRA (Penkhun Co., Ltd.) has opened publicly facing pages on social media sites to provide a friendly, informative and engaging community for users of these social media sites. ELVIRA encourages you to comment and share your opinions and stories in a courteous and respectful manner. These social media sites include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, website online feedback form or other social media sites (“Social Media Sites”).
Exercise caution when sharing personal information
The Social Media Sites are public forums and whatever information you share will be viewed by others and may be archived by various third parties. ELVIRA does not have the ability to monitor, intercept or otherwise remove your content from those third parties. Please consider this carefully before posting detailed personal information.
To maintain a courteous and respectful environment, the following types of comments, posts or contents are prohibited:
- Content that violates any applicable laws and regulations, including copyright and trademark laws
- Content that is unlawful, threatening, offensive, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in ELVIRA discretion
- Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Content that contains viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation
- Content that is personal health information, including patient images
You will not impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
ELVIRA reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, or terminate your access to any Social Media Sites, at any time, without notice and for any reason in its sole discretion. ELVIRA may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any content in its sole discretion.
ELVIRA provides the Social Media Sites using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and hopes that you will enjoy using them. HOWEVER, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA SITES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL CONSUMER UNDERSTANDING AND EDUCATION. ANY ACCESS TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES IS VOLUNTARY AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. While ELVIRA makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate posted content, it does not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
Opinions and views expressed by individuals as postings on the Social Media Sites are not necessarily those of ELVIRA, its officers, directors, employees or staff.
ELVIRA does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Social Media Sites. Operation of these sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of ELVIRA’s control. ELVIRA does not warrant that files available for downloading through these websites will be free of infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contains contaminating or destructive properties.
ELVIRA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue any of the Social Media Sites with or without notice.
Third Parties’ Links
ELVIRA is not responsible for the content of any third parties’ linked websites and such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by ELVIRA.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ELVIRA and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with, any activity you have undertaken on the Social Media Sites.
This Policy may be updated at any time without notice, and each time a user accesses a Social Media Site, the new policy will govern, usage, effective upon posting. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand. All claims arising out of or relating to this Policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Thai courts.
This site takes every precaution to protect our customers’ information. When you submit confidential information via this site, your information is kept in a secure environment both online and off-line. Messages that you send to us by e-mail however may not be secure. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via e-mail, you accept the risk that a third party may intercept and use this information.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any linked sites. We encourage users who leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every linked web site that they choose to visit.
All links to external sites are provided for your convenience. The information, products and advertisements contained in the linked sites are neither approved nor endorsed by us and we are not responsible for such information, products or advertisements.
No Warranties or Representations
We make no warranty whatsoever, express or implied, including any warranty as to accuracy, completeness or timeliness, concerning the information or views available at or through this web site, and you should not assume that such information is accurate, complete or the most up-to-date information available. We shall not be liable to you or anyone else in any way for any loss, claim or damages, including without limitation, consequential loss, business interruption, loss of information or program or any other information in your system, caused in whole or in part by our providing or your using any of the information at or through this web site.
Copyright 2019 by ELVIRA (Penkhun Co., Ltd.). All rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on ELVIRA web sites are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These materials shall not be copied in whole or in part for commercial use or distribution, nor shall these objects be modified, disclosed or reposted to other sites. Any unauthorized disclosure or act shall be deemed to constitute infringement of our intellectual property rights.
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can store your preferred settings.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
Types of Cookie
- Strictly Necessary cookies are very essential to our website as these allow the web servers to respond to your actions, support the structure of the page being displayed to you as well as provide the consistency of experience during your journey of surfing our website. These cookies will last only till the end of your visit and will be deleted automatically since then.
- Analytical / Performance cookies allow us to monitor the performance of our websites by determining the number of page views and the number of unique users a website has. Web analytics services are performed so as to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance user experience or identify areas of the website which may require improvement. Nonetheless, the information is anonymous (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you and does not contain personal information such as your name and email address) and it is only used for statistical purposes.
- Functional cookies help us to recognise when you revisit our website. With this information, thereby we can customise our website based on your preferences, provide enhanced, more personal features to facilitate your visit. Such information collected by these cookies is usually anonymised, hence we cannot identify you personally.
- Behavioural Advertising / Targeting cookies will be placed on your device to record your visit, the page and the link you have visited and followed. The gained information will be used to tailor our website and our advertising campaign to suit your interests.
Can you erase or block cookies?
Cookies can be blocked from your browser used to surf our website. Please visit the link below to learn how to perform blocking.
If you wish to exercise Data Subjects Rights, please click Request Form or if you have any question or complain